Aside from the Sinulog Festival, beautiful white sand beaches, and the historical landmarks around Cebu, there is a majestic 38-storey high tower that provides rather an interesting and exciting experience to Cebu tourists. The Crown Regency Hotel and Tower gives you the Sky Experience Adventure, a height-defying amusement facility right in the heart of Cebu. Here are reasons on why this tower should definitely be on top of your list of attractions in Cebu:
- Edge Coaster – This interactive ride is the first of its kind in the world. The Edge Coaster moves you around the edge of the tower and tilts at about 55 degrees. At times, you’ll feel like you will literally fall off your seat. Not to worry, though: the rides are provided with joysticks to control the tilt level. The Edge Coasters are definitely not for the faint-hearted but perfect for those who want to defy their fear of heights!
- Skywalk – Located on floor 37 of the Crown Regency Cebu, the Sky Walk Extreme lets visitors walk along the edge of the tower. Certainly the highlight of the entire Sky Experience Adventure, the Crown Regency is noted as the tallest hotel building in the Cebu. The platform looks intimidating but the management assures safety with a harness that will be securely strapped around you. Wearing the orange jumpsuit and white sneakers, tourists will surely feel their jaws drop with the magnificent scenery provided by the Skywalk. You’ll instantly forget about your fear and just marvel at the view. It becomes both a cheering and thrilling experience.
- 4D Theater – Tourists are given 4D glasses to experience the full 4D effect of a movie or show. With this kind of technology, you’ll get to experience ultimate adventure with all your senses. Get submerged under the sea, travel back through time when dinosaurs ruled the earth, or get lost in an island and discover the dangers that it brings. The 4D theater undoubtedly adds to even more heart-racing action.
- Sparkz Restobar – Hungry for more thrilling spectacles or are you just plain hungry? Well, the Sparks Restobar lets you dine with ambience-setting lights and the sounds of live bands on the 37th floor. Feast on sumptuous Asian and internationally-inspired cuisines that are simply delicious. Some packages of heading up to the tower include a dinner buffet while you enjoy the breathtaking view of the city.
- Vivo Game Zone and Sky Observatory – This three-level playroom makes it perfect for the energetic young ones. Get the kids to enjoy unlimited access to the rainbow-colored playroom. While the children get to mingle with other little ones, step out to the platform and get a hold of a coin-operated telescope and binoculars for a glimpse of the spectacular view of the city and the radiant nightscape.
Sounds exhilaratingly fun, right? The Sky Experience Adventure is a great addition to the many attractions found in Cebu. Be swept away by pure pleasure in an exciting escape to the tower and get to experience a different level of excitement.